New Ideas to Make Grandparenting More Fun
Grandparenting is a special relationship niche in our culture. Grandparents
and grandchildren seem to have a synergy like no other relationship. Aware
grandparents can give this relationship the attention and importance it
Grandparents have an unusual opportunity today to make a special difference
for children. For example, in recent years scientific studies have led to new
insights into Nature's requirements for optimum development in growing
children. Because of this new knowledge it is easier now for all caregivers
to create a joyful and enriching environment for the fulfillment of these
requirements. Grandparents are often in the best position in the family to
bring these new ideas into the lives of their grandchildren, adding fun, joy,
and wisdom to life for everyone.
Some of the topics we will cover are:
How can we create a joyful environment for the grandchildren's visits?
Why play? What is genuine play?
- How can we choose an inspiring family (grandparents/grandchildren) theme?
- What are the developmental issues Grandparents need to know about?
- How can I best honor the girls? How can I best honor the boys?
- What is a better way than having a lot of rules?
- How can we make time with our grandchildren especially nice for all of us?
Grandparenting is truly a privileged relationship.